Monday, July 23, 2012

「日」寿司丸☆ Sushi Maru

My grandma took us out to Sushi maru for lunch so that she could meet with her old friend. We sat at a different table from them so that they could talk in Japanese freely.
We ordered a katsudon and shared it between me, my sister, and my mom too.
Then I ordered some salmon nigiri and a few other sushi rolls. Yum yum.
We stopped in nijiya afterwards and I saw these really cool One Piece Ramunes. I wanted one, but I really didn't need to drink it so I didn't get it. What would I have done with the bottle anyway?
I spent the rest of the day working on my midterm. My sister helped me a lot. It turned out okay in the end but I totally lost focus by my last sentence and it was a bad way to end the essay. It doesn't matter though.

No comments:

Post a Comment