Thursday, July 26, 2012

「火」パイ☆ Pie

I'm always just trying to catch up on blogging. This week has seemed so long already.
I wanted to finish reading all the stories in Micro Fiction even though we're done with the book in my class and it's not required. The shadows were projected over my book and I thought it looked nice.
My mom made a peach pie because a family friend gave us a large bag of home grown peaches. Without my dad home we couldn't finish them before they went bad.
We started reading War Dances by Sherman Alexie in my class. It's really interesting and I actually like the poems included as well as the short stories.
And I felt like I needed a change do when I was fixing my nailpolish I chose this blue color instead of the teal color I've been using for about a month. I like it.
And the most exciting is that I started a new scarf!! It's the same one that I started quite a long time ago but gave up on. I restarted it 3 times in one night but I finally figured out the pattern!! I'm really happy about this scarf.

In other news, I tried to send this post from my phone, but it didn't work out so well. I won't be using the blogger app. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment