Thursday, July 19, 2012

「火」餃子☆ Gyoza

I'm guilty of shirking my daily blogging responsibilities! Oh dear! I'll try to get back into the swing of things.

I've taken to snapping a few stalker shots of people I see when I'm waiting for class to start. I thought this man looked pretty cool and relaxed with all his music and skating gear.


After class I went to the tailor to pick up some pants that I got hemmed, and there was a Baskin Robbins next door. I couldn't resist! I got a Butter Pecan Milkshake. It was good, but maybe picking a chunky ice cream wasn't my best choice.


Some friends came over and my grandma held a gyoza making workshop. I didn't get any pictures of the process, but I think it went pretty well. My gyoza were a little ugly, but that's okay. It was only my second time making them. They came out really delicious too!


My little ugly gyoza.
sister's beautiful gyoza
After making the gyoza, it was too early to eat dinner, so we played Mahjong for a few rounds. We only had 3 players, but it worked out well enough. Sad, but I only won one round.

I didn't win this round.

No comments:

Post a Comment