Monday, July 16, 2012

「土」遅い☆ Late

It's hard to catch up on blogging when I miss a day or two.

In the morning I went to the craft store with some friends but I couldn't bring myself to buy anything. I wanted a giant crochet hook, but I really won't use it anytime soon! I did see this really cool no sew batman blanket though. I always wanted to make one of those, but I really have no need for another blanket, especially considering the other blanket that I am making.


We had a dinner party that night, so I went and bought a cake for everyone. It was a Raspberry Mousse cake. It looked so pretty but I didn't get to have any.

My sister took this pic with instagram. :)
It was a great barbecue. There was so much delicious food. Too bad I had to go lie down half way through dinner. I ended up sleeping for 12 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment