Thursday, July 19, 2012

「水」bbq☆ BBQ

Silly title, I know.

Class was nothing special, then I went out to lunch with my friend, V. I always wanted to go to JJ's Hawaiian BBQ, but I never had a chance before. The place looked really empty from the outside, but there were actually tons of people on the inside! I ended up getting Teriyaki chicken instead of hawaiian bbq because it was cheaper. But it was really yummy! Much better than some other teriyaki places.


I came home and found out that my dog chewed up my midterm assignment page! My mom was kind enough to tape it back together for me. Who knew that "The dog ate my homework" actually happens!


My friend CP gave my mom and me a cake, so we ate that for an afternoon snack. I love the cakes from Nothing Bundt Cake! I'm not really sure what kind of cake it was, but for sure it was the delicious type.


Then I spent the rest of the day writing my midterm paper and searching for knitting and crocheting inspiration. I have too many things I want to make and I can't even finish the ones I'm working on! It's a huge conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment