Saturday, July 28, 2012

「金」バッファローウィング☆ Buffalo Wings

Friday is my day off from classes, but I didn't do anything for most of the day.
For dinner, I met up with my friends, Mike and Jackie and we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings. I've been wanting to try it for a while, and it was so good!

The waitress was a little rude, especially since we didn't know how to really order. It worked out though. We got 24 wings for the 3 of us and it was just about the perfect amount of food.

We got Parmesan Garlic, Honey BBQ, Caribbean Jerk, and Hot. My favorite was Hot and Honey BBQ.

HOT. SO SPICY!
After eating we went to Target for a bit and I got some fancy tape and pretty paperclips.
Finally, we went to Starbucks and I got a Zebra Hot Chocolate. They made a mistake when I ordered, though and they gave me a Zebra Mocha. They remade it for me AND let me keep the mocha, so Mike got a free Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment