Thursday, September 13, 2012

「火」Cousins

I've been really bad about updating my blog. ridiculously bad. Here's a picture dump
There was a random guy in the dining hall one day that was wearing a yukata.

The resident stray cat, nicknamed EVKitty. (The dining hall where it hangs out is called EVK)

Late night instagramming of the fountain and the traveler statue!

Went to the cafe by my dorm, LiteraTea, for a meeting with my teacher about my essay. We ended up talking for half an hour and took over another student's meeting time. oops!

Most expensive lunch ever! But the Pad Thai was yummy.

Korean BBQ place on Hollywood Blvd. Ay-Do-No. very hip place. I didn't get a regular sized business card, though and I'm pretty sad about that.

My cousins took me to the restaurant. It was really good to see them. Hopefully we'll meet again soon.

Side dishes

Starting to cook the meat!

Cream puffs for dessert!

Fried oreos and cream puffs. My cousins knew the owner of the restaurant, so he was really nice to us and came to talk to us at the restaurant. He even personally made our desserts!

They had an infinity bar that you look into. It just keeps going! Finally a good opportunity to use the Kelvin filter on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment