Monday, September 24, 2012

「土」Beat the Bears!

Lots of stuff has been happening these days, but I’ll just post about last saturday for now.
I joined the Nikkei club which is the Japanese American club on campus. I’m super excited to get to know everyone. I went to the pizza social party and it was pretty fun. I was the only freshman there at the beginning, so everyone was super nice to me. I’ve only met the eboard members so far, and very few of the other freshmen, but I hope we’ll become better friends.
The party was on Friday night. Then on Saturday was the USC vs Berkley football game. I went with the Nikkei club again. It was a little awkward, but I want to keep hanging out with the club until we are super friends. haha
IMG_2136
It was ridiculously hot at the game. I felt like I was getting heat stroke before the game even started! The band is always fun to watch, and this time they had an awesome dance break in their performance of Usher’s “Scream”.
IMG_2139
They covered us with a banner at the beginning of the game. I don’t know what it said, but it provided some much appreciated shade.
IMG_2145
and we won the game 27 to 9! yayy!! The school is a total mess after the tailgating and it’s a little sad. They always put beer cans on  the statue in the middle of the fountain though, and I think it’s funny. drink up yoho!
IMG_2147
I stayed up late “Celebrating” with my friends, but actually we just ate some ramen at midnight and chilled. First time eating top ramen beef flavor. yummy but not as good as sapporo brand.
IMG_2148
My friend had Shin Ramyun. I like my color pencil ohashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment