Friday, August 3, 2012

「木」ガイ☆ Guy

After class today I went to Guy Fieri's restaurant that's a little ways away. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the food was fantastic. The decor was a little strange because there were huge pictures of Guy Fieri covering all of the walls and the booth that we sat at was huge, probably big enough for 8 people. I had Cajun Chicken Penne and a Caesar Salad, and my mom got Lime Calamari. yumyum.




After that we went shoe shopping because I really need a new pair of flats. I found these fuzzy blowfish flats with a big bow on the top and I fell in love. It'll take a bit to break them in, but they're super cute and I'm really happy.

Vincent came over to eat dinner with us, and he brought us some Korean ice cream in a bag. It's almost exactly the same as Coolish that I ate in Japan! so yummy!

1 comment: