Saturday, January 24, 2015

North + South Eating

I've had these pictures saved in my drafts for a while.

Shabu Shabu with my mom and sister before I went back to LA. One Pot.




Why yes, I do actually want a macchiato. From Bellano.


Made a hat to keep myself warm if I get cold. The pom pom did not turn out as foofy as I dreamed, but not bad for a first try.


Packing to go back to LA.... with Goofy Tsum Tsum!!


Found a cute daruma at a restaurant near school.


Just a typical 2 pm breakfast at Aloha Cafe.


And finally, a dumpling craving means typing in dumplings to yelp and going to a random restaurant. Worked out great! Dunno if I'd call these "dumplings" though. More like chinese buns. Myung In Dumplings.



I'm sick, but craving Little Tokyo foods...

No comments:

Post a Comment