Monday, January 5, 2015

Coffee As Usual

I had a quick optometrist appointment this morning that had better results than usual.

After that I grabbed a lunch box from Paris Baguette and headed over to a new coffee shop recommended to me by my sister. It's called Big Mug Coffe Roaster and the shop is located on El Camino, a convenient location to where I was coming from.

The staff was nice, but the person who took our orders was a little confused about what kind of milk they use for some reason. The wifi password was on the reciept, so I'd recommend asking for it when you check out. The barista passed me an old receipt for the password which was nice.


There were tons of older people there, but that may have been just business meetings since it was around lunch time on a Monday.

[I think uploading the pics from my iPad makes tem blurry oops]

No comments:

Post a Comment