Friday, June 24, 2016

Sanrio at Plan Check

On Monday I went to Plan Check in Downtown LA with my friend for their Sanrio Themed dinner. It's a little on the pricey side, but it's really a limited time offer and it also comes with a really cute Sanrio snapback, so I think it's really worth the money.



The first item was a vanilla cream soda with a picture of Pom Pom Purin stenciled on the top with chocolate! There was a ton of whipped cream on top and it was like drinking ice cream, but in a good way.


Then all of the rest of the food came at once. A sausage on a hamburger patty: this one was a little weird. I loved the kimchi cole slaw on top, but I think there was too much bread for the amount of meat. Mini Mac and cheese: it was prettyyyy heavy.Tasted good, but I was too full with everything else to eat even half of it. and home made potato chips: the chips had some interesting seasoning, but they were a little too salty. I still ate them all though. I love potato chips.


Close up of the burger: It's supposed to be PomPomPurin's face and hat, but its kind of hard to see the hat well.



And a Chococat cookie with ice cream for dessert. I took the cookie home to eat later but the ice cream was really good :P In the edge of my photo you can see that my friend's Chococat was missing one yellow triangle in its ear! We didn't even notice until we were done eating the ice cream already.


And finally, the meal came with a PomPomPurin and Chococat snapback! I am super excited to wear it some time, especially since I love snapbacks in general. However, now that I'm working, I have much less opportunity for dressing casually. :(


It was a fun dinner! But again, not worth going twice unless you REALLY need two of those hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment