Thursday, January 2, 2014

「木」Round-Up

Time to post all the stuff I've made over break! yay! (complete with poorly taken photos!)


I really like the person who made this pattern. Her stuff is always so colorful and cute! I've been wanting to try one of her patterns for a while. I was able to use up the rest of my blue without running out, so that was good. And I’m too lazy to put a pom pom on it. It reminds me of an ice cream cone... Ravelry.



This yarn was misleading because the outside of the ball was purple/blue but the inside was all pink! I wanted a blue hat, so I’ll probably give away this hat. It was easy to make and only took me like 24 hrs. I wanted a slouchy hat, but I don't have the needles to make a round slouchy hat... Ravelry.



Made this for my friend, it looks cute when you wear it because it's got ears. I didn't know what to do with this yarn, but I think this turned out quite nicely. This one took me 3 days, which is longer than the other ones, because the yarn was thinner. Ravelry project.



And finally, I made this scarf for my grandma. She picked out the yarn and the pattern, I just had to crochet it for her. I think it's ugly, but hey, if that's what she wanted...


I have a lot of the blue/pink yarn left, so I might try again for a blue hat. We'll see. I've been totally crazy with hat making!

No comments:

Post a Comment