Sunday, December 30, 2012

「土」Merry Christmas!

It's that time of year again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!
I like that my family is all around for Christmas, but I haven't been feeling the holiday cheer for a couple years now. Maybe I'll get back into it next year.
My dog surprisingly got a lot of presents this year, but he ruined a couple of them before the day was even through! This poor little gummy bear didn't stand a chance.

I got some nice boots from my mom, as well as a pretty cool leather jacket. I don't really know why I like studs so much, but I'm so happy I finally have something with them!

I met up with some friends finally today, and it was really good to see them. We ate entirely too much though. I honestly don't think I've eaten that much in a long time. My friend and I split 3 dishes between the two of us, and on hindsight that was a bad idea... but so yummy...

Huge dinner followed by huge snow ice. I couldn't even eat that much of it. Lychee flavored ice with pineapple on top with mochi. (and two blueberries. what??)

I'm super glad I got to see them this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment